Bonaire, Georgia
5.2K views

Around April 15, I contact straight talk consumer to report my phone was messed up-it wouldn't no longer take charge. My phone was still under warranty. I waited to received my email confirmation to send in my phone. I went to Fed Ex to send my ph off, but it wasn't a barcode within the email so I paid to send the phone to them. I did this on the 24 of April 2013. They told me it would be 5 to 10 business days before I get my new phone, here it is May 22, 2013 and I haven't received my phone yet. The week the 6th-17th of May, I called and they said it was shipped and it would take 3 to 5 days. Two weeks passed! I call last Saturaday May 18, 2013. I was on the phone for 3 hrs- 3 different calls, they had me on hold for that long, and then said that that havent received my phone! The tracking number I provided did not come up at all and was told to go to Fed Ex company. I did and was told that it was received 26th of April by a R. Torres at 12:49 pm. Still they said they havent received my phone. I talked with someone on yesterday and now they have to scanned the barcode when they locate the phone. I am like so frustrate I don't know what to. It been a month. I purchase a warranty and they are not living up to the bargain. All i want is my new phone.

Frances J. DeBerry

208 Charlestown Way

Bonaire, Ga 31005

Can someone do something about it.

478 294-9747

Thank you.

Comments

i purchased a strait talk phone on black Friday of 2017 online and i purchased the insurance plan with it. because i purchased it online they had to email me the receipt of the insurance i bought.

well since then I cant find the email to make the claim. so therefore i just need somebody to take the serial number from the phone and search it and resend me the email so that i can make the claim.

its simple but cant seem to get that through to them. help because I am frustrated

Same here. Extended warranty is useless waste of money and time.

Now we just buy cheap phones. Customer service is the worst I've ever seen.

I am going through same crap.

Kind of works great for straight any business person or someone needing their phone everyday to make a living can't wait 2 month for warranty to get straight so you have to purchase another phone kind of works out for straight tall guess I'd take my time handling warranties more money scrEwing people around checking into metro pcs a least there's a local face to talk to

to Anonymous #1129536

to MariaST #1406339

Right ! Been there done that still same out come rip off.

Walterboro, South Carolina, United States #1128837

The funny thing is when you purchase a new phone Walmart tries to sell you a two year warranty when the manufacture gives you a year any way Walmart sell the warranty but say's you need to contact the manufacture so basically Walmart getting paid for nothing come on the manufacture automatically gives a year and Walmart charges 36 dollars for two year basically your paying 36 dollars dollars for one year extended warranty that they don't honor extreme rip off straight talk would be more successful with local representative posted you know a face to talk to

I purchased my phone at Walmart and got a warranty. I sent it off through express n revived an email that it was revived in November.

They said it would be two weeks before I would get a new phone or a Walmart card to purchase another one. It is now February 20 2015 and still nothing. What can I do to get my phone. I purchased a warranty if something went wrong and now i feel like I have been played with.

Who can I speak to about this. This is not how you do business

to Anonymous #1127630

Findlay, Ohio, United States #935766

How can I find out if I purchased the two year warranty I can't find my receipt

to mel #1127631

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I got a straight talk phone when i texted it didn't make any noise other than when somebody was calling maybe a week after i got it i was on the phone it went black n never worked again so i used my warranty i'm supposed to be getting a email on what to do with the box to send in my old phone so i can receive the new one haven't got a new one or gotten an email.

to anonymous Enfield, Connecticut, United States #792677

you should get a email with a gift certificate for the amount you paid for the phone. Their new plans now are you have to pay for your own shipping label that cost $30.00 total B.S and the 2 year warranty too.