Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

why was phone disconnected

my phone was deactivated and i am wondering why.. i pay an extra premium for data

2 answers
MariaST
Hi MoralFerret902 . I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog, and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Ann McDonald

According to Straight Talk Wireless your line may not be completely activated. Please call Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355 for assistance.

View more answers (1)

Will a Verizon V10 phone get service with straight talk

by ButteryGopher863

After purchasing a Straight Talk, Bring Own Phone activation kit from Walmart. Inside, it had 3 Sims cards.

1) Verizon 2) AT&T 3) T-Mobile I have a V10 LG. I tried to activate my phone from the Veriizon Sims card from the kit and it will not connect to Straight Talk

0 answers
View

Can I use my tru connect with my zte zmax champ lte phone?

Garry Leigh

Unfortunately the information you require is not available at Straight Talk Wireless FAQs. It is better to contact their customer service by phone at 1-877-430-2355 or via live chat option.
View

I still have 20 days left on my phone plan so why is my phone not working?

My phone stopped working early

Garry Leigh

Unfortunately Straight Talk Wireless FAQs don't provide information on the reasons your phone has stopped working earlier. Please, contact Straight Talk Wireless customer service in order to check your account. You may reach them via email at custsrv@straighttalk.com
View

How can I get in to my phone calls

Cant make phone calls cant see recent calls

Garry Leigh
According to Straight Talk Wireless FAQs there are a few reasons why you might not be able to make or receive calls:
  • Airplane Mode
  • A weak or no signal
  • 3rd party applications not working properly

After each step, please try calling your voicemail or your own phone number to make sure the issue was resolved or to see if the issue persists.
View

Why was my order cancelled?

Ordered a phone and plan and woke up the next day to see if it was shipped and got an my order is successfully cancelled. So far boost mobile is sounding pretty damn nice right now.

Garry Leigh
Unfortunately, Straight Talk Wireless FAQ page doesn't provide information on the reasons why your order may be canceled. Please, contact Straight Talk Wireless customer service by phone at 877-430-2355 or by email at custsrv@straighttalk.com

Data

by EnchantedFishingCat

When is straight talk going to allow customers to tether or use the mobile hotspot feature on their phones?

0 answers

phone wouldn't work in Kentucky

I went to Kentucky last weekend and as soon as i crossed the state line my Straight Talk phone wouldn't work. Why did that happpen I.was very aggravated

MariaST
Hi HappyDesertTortoise. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

availability in the 50317

I would like to know the coverage in E. Des Moines, IA particularly the 50317 zip code.

MariaST
Hi user77495156. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. To further assist you, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Questions 9