Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

why was phone disconnected

my phone was deactivated and i am wondering why.. i pay an extra premium for data

MariaST

Hi MoralFerret902 . I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog, and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Ann McDonald

According to Straight Talk Wireless your line may not be completely activated. Please call Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355 for assistance.

Data

When is straight talk going to allow customers to tether or use the mobile hotspot feature on their phones?

phone wouldn't work in Kentucky

I went to Kentucky last weekend and as soon as i crossed the state line my Straight Talk phone wouldn't work. Why did that happpen I.was very aggravated

MariaST

Hi HappyDesertTortoise. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

availability in the 50317

I would like to know the coverage in E. Des Moines, IA particularly the 50317 zip code.

MariaST

Hi user77495156. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

To further assist you, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent.

Questions 4