Was at work. Received a a 49.36 charge to my bank account with was low on funds.

To which I didn't make the purchase. Was on the phone for an hr. Lost an of pay from work. Only to be told to call my bank to cancel that specific card.

Bank does that. Then tells to call straight talk back for a refund. You remind you this has already drifted my account in the negative with over draft fees. Now at this very moment been on hold for a little over two hrs with the only thing being said is their systems are down.

Which in reality they biting their time til customer service hrs are up. Then they carry on with thier shift being over.

Which puts me back another day on over draft fees and a refund still not being issued. So All I'm out 250.00 bucks not counting what tomorrow will bring with a another day of holding fur nothinDd

User's recommendation: Just hope you never have to use customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2024862

Hi John B Owk. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that. We would like to further investigate your account and process your refund request. To assist you, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews