Edinburg, Texas
1.2

This an email I sent to the address that Straight Talk gave me...It was returned undelived!

Dear Gentle Person,

I am unsure if my email will be even read, but I cannot stand the things that happened today as I tried to have tech support get me mobile service and internet service.

My husband also has straight talk and I used his phone to make the calls to you. They may be recorded (or not), but there are supposed to be notes (case #1105551553). After several people, who kept putting me through to their supervisor, none of which could fix the problem (with two disconnects, where I had to go back through the whole spiel again and again) I was finally transferred to the last person which said my cell towers were wrong for my zip code!!!!!! (My husband has the exact same zip code as I do, they said he used different towers and my straight talk was working fine on Jan 9, 2015 as I used the GPS to bring me to my current location, then suddenly stopped working)!

I asked for a phone that would not be the wrong zip code, they refused, saying that was my problem, my current phone was out of warranty. I brought up that straight talk is supposed to be a nation wide service, they informed not if I am in the wrong zip code, etc etc. I will say they are well trained and repeat the dogma over and over again no matter what I said. I asked for another supervisor who had the authority to make some different choices several times, that supervisor stayed repeatedly unavailable. I believe the refusal to give customer service is to wear people down until they give up and go some place else, which is exactly what I am doing. I had my phone discontinued today, my request to have the days that I had no service reimbursed and the request for pro ration of bill were both denied. As with the majority of people who are unhappy with your service and company, you have created a huge amount of frustration and inconvenience for me, I hate learning new phones. I am exceedingly unhappy with the way my problem was handled today and I have no intention of ever encouraging anyone to use your service. I doubt that is of any consequence to you, but I wanted you to know!

Sincerely,

Richard and Sherry

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: no mobile or internet service for days, refused to fix!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Run around from tech support, Customer service, Misleading terms of service, Being lied to, Customer service staff.

Comments

MariaST

Hi Richard and Sherry. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. For assistance with your issue, please send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews