I purchased an iPhone directly from Apple so I wouldn’t be under contract with any cell carrier. I had straight talk service for 3 months and decided to switch carriers.

Straight talk has a lock on MY phone. They won’t unlock a phone unless you have service with them for 12 months. It is MY phone. I did not buy a straight talk phone as to not be tied to any particular carrier.

I tried to speak to a “supervisor” who told me he had nothing else to say to me when I asked for information and he hung up on me. The customer service is horrible. This is dishonest company. Beware!

. Do not use straight talk wireless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Unlock.

Comments

This has JUST happened to me! With my daughter's phones (2 kiddos one phone each)....SAME thing!

WHAT A SCAM!

What I want to know is , can they really get away with this?!?! I intend to pursue.

MariaST

This is Christian from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews