Apalachicola, Florida
3.6

I went to cancel my service today. I didn't expect charges to come out until tomorrow because last month they were taken out on the 13th.

Well the auto refill took out today on the 12th. When I called to get a refund for the charge they basically said sorry, no refunds! So now I'm out $48 for a service I'm not going to use.

Free money for them I guess. Not happy with this customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST

Hi, FlawlessRaven. I'm Maria from Straight Talk.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you've experienced with our service. For us to serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us by using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, or by calling 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi, FlawlessRaven. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I would like to express my apologies for any inconvenience that you've experienced with our service. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews