4.7

Great service, I'm very satisfied with my service and company service when I need to speak to Straight Talk there always helpful and prompt with there service . Thank You Straight Talk. Phil B.

User's recommendation: I have know problem recommending Straight Talk to everybody I know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Location: Oakland, Maryland

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your wonderful feedback to our service. We truly appreciate it. In case you need assistance, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Have a great day.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk.

We would like to thank you for your perfect rating and feedback towards our service.

We truly appreciate it. Have a great day.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Should you need assistance, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Have a nice day. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews