Luxora, Arkansas
1K views

I have used straight talk for a couple years and out of the blue my fiancé's phone stopped working one day so I called customer service, she keep telling me I was out of mins, after speaking with her for about 30 mins she stated oh I see on your account where you do have mins but your cell phone's sim card has expired and we will have to mail you another one, ( during this phone call she was extremely rude and I asked several times to speak to someone else and she put me on hold for several mins and then picked back up the phone pretending to be someone else)I waited weeks calling on and off trying to get this card that never came. finally I just purchased a new phone and started over ( which mad me have to get a new number because mine was no longer available) approximately a month after that my phone did the exact same thing and I called in and they stated they were sending me a new sims card (which never arrived).

after not receiving a new sims card for the second time I changed companies, but as stated earlier my fiancé did not and again today his phone went out and I call straight talk and they stated that his phone was out of mins(it was not) then they stated his phone # and mins were transferred to another phone which he did not do so the transferred me to 3 different people and finally the last representative said he was transferring the remaining days back to my fiancé's phone but he had to get another number.

you can imagine how frustrated I was at this point but it was the best help they have ever provided so I said ok, when I went to setup and use his phone guess what no service!!!!! This is Terrible Service and Theft.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Rudeness of customer service, Customer service staff, Being lied to.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.