Tampa, Florida

I will NOT recommend S.T. to another person!

Approximately one week ago my husbands phone quit working after many chats sessions and emails and several call to customer service I decided to call his number and a man answers I ask who he was he stated his name and said he had acquired this number and guess what? Yea same time my husbands phone quit working even though we had auto pay and had just payed for a new month needless to say I was pissed I call customer service they know nothing! They can't explain why so she sends a new sim card. We received the sim card 2 days later I call as soon as I get the card they tell me this isn't the right sim and they can't explain why he tells me to go to Walmart and get one that wood work, are you kidding me!!!

I ask to speak with his supervisor he refused!!! I want my money back they stole from me!! Their customer service is a joke dumb, rude, unhelpful, did I say DUMB!!!

Very unhappy customer!! Have already changed phone carriers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Comments

MariaST
#931967
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Please let me help you get this resolved. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Email your info to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. Thank you.