Ive bought plan cards twice an they have been put on some one else phone an I get told sorry!!! An nothing can been done!!!

So I'm out $200 which is b.s!!! Fix the problem!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.