Allen B Evu

Verified Reviewer

You charged me twice on my refill

Straight Talk Wireless - You charged me twice on my refill

They charged me twice on my bank account for my payment for phone number 417-516-**** i would like to knw how this happened

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

MariaST

Hi Allen. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we'd like to apologize for the issues you encountered with our service especially for the double charged. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. We would like to speak with you for further investigation in your account and provide you a concrete resolution for this. Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. We'll be looking forward to working with you.

map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Extension

All went well customer service was fine I got and extention by using my points and everything went well

MariaST

Hi, Guest-558****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the service. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know. For assistance, please chat with us at https://***/support/contact.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST or text HELP to 611611 to use our self-service menu. Have a wonderful day!

MariaST

Hi, Guest-558****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless We are pleased that you enjoyed the service.

View more comments (1)
Pecola M

Want the number for Letavia McDaniel ending with the number 35 when she started up this account

Cant get to set up my App Store account Apple support said I need the number that I started with which end with 35 they can pull it up and reset it but I got to have that old number

Preferred solution: Old phone number when I started up with Straight Talk number ending with 35

MariaST

Hi, Pecola M. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post, we see that you are having problems setting up your Apple Store account. Regarding to your concern unfortunately we could not expedite your inquiries here. We would like to speak with you for further investigation in your account and provide you a concrete resolution for this. For assistance, please chat with us at https://***/support/contact.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST or text HELP to 611611 to use our self-service menu. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any concerns you may have.

Shirley R Dez

| map-marker Loganville, Georgia

To transfer service. Senior citizen needed help and cheaper service.

I still have not been able to transfer one of my phones. I have spent a week trying to get help for a transfer code for 770-315-**** and have been hung up on numerous times. I need this resolved. My husband is 81 and I am 79 and we need this resolved.

User's recommendation: Get better customer service to deal with seniors problems.

MariaST

Hi Shirley. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the bad experience with our service. Is your issue resolved? If not, kindly chat with us at https://***/support/contact so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word TRANSFER to 611611. We'll be looking forward to working with you.

map-marker Albuquerque, New Mexico

Phone broke

Phone was hacked. All my info has been changed my pin number my dob everything has changed even my account number

Hi. Guest-563****.

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. As your service provider, we always aim to protect all the means of information from our valued users.

Please allow us to pull up your account and sort this out. We will make sure to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

Johnte Ddy

Pay bill

I have two phones on my account but only want to pay one of the services but it trys to make me pay both

Preferred solution: What?????

Hi. Johnte Ddy.

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. We want to sort this out with you now.

However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact.

Sheila A Ntx

| map-marker Graham, Texas

Hateful

Worst service ever. Charmin ID # 517218. Should be fired. Total run around, horrible attitude, not helpful at all. Would not connect me to another person, nor to the supervisor because it was against company policy. What kind of run around is that. Then had the audacity to hang up, after she said her supervisor could not help us either. Definitely get the service you pay for.. cheap.

User's recommendation: Don't do it

MariaST

Hi Sheila. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the bad experience with our service. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. If your issue is still unresolved, kindly chat with us at https://***/support/contact so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Hetty Kem
map-marker White Hall, Arkansas

Want to cancel auto pay

I dont have phone any more and want auto pay stopped I dont have the *** phone anymore so I want to stop auto pay

Hi, Hetty Kem. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post. We're sorry to hear about your situation right now. It's really sad to hear that you wanted to cancel your to auto refill but we totally understand where you're coming from. If you wish to cancel your auto pay, you can go to the website https://***/.

Login your account first and go to auto refill enrollments and de-enroll the account in auto pay. For your convenience, you can call our hotline number directly to remove your card in our system and also to your account. If you haven't received any resolution or if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach us through the information provided below. Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact.

We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Hi, Hetty Kem. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We'll be glad to assist you regarding with your auto pay. To sort things out, please chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-****.

Hi, Hetty Kem. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we are sorry to hear that. Do not worry we completely understand and would like to assist you resolve your concerns. Unfortunately we could not be able to process your request here. To further assist you, please kindly contact us via this link https://***/support/contact, or you can also call us at 1-877-430-****.

View more comments (2)
Lisa B Rlf

| map-marker Suffolk, Virginia

Call straight talk to get my iPhone unlock. They want to tell me service with them

Ill call straight talk to get the iPhone unlocked that my son used to use he got a new one. And when they asked me for the IMEI give it to him and then they want a phone number that phone has no phone number because theres no service on it shes asked me this over and over again not understanding me and then they hang up on me then they want your credit card also information so they can sell you service its crazy why cant they just unlock the phone but they want me to have them as my carrier I already have Verizon.

Needless to say, Ive talk to multiple people, Men and Women on the phone with customer service and they they all hang up on me. Lord help me!!

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company for they have no customer service..

MariaST

Hi Lisa. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we'd like to apologize for the issues you encountered with our service. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. We would like to speak with you for further investigation in your account and provide you a concrete resolution for this. Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact.

Nikeita R

Negligent customer service

I have been calling for the past 4 days trying to get a ticket resolved. I was told that I would get a call back in 24 hours no call back.

Spoke with a rep and she de enrolled to phones from my account with 1 phone having been paid up for 3 months of service. Added the phone back that was taken off with the 3 months of service. Unable to add my other phone back to the account, just spoke with Maria and was told to hold for the 6th phone call today and she disconnected the call. I will be looking for another service provider.

I have had phone service with Straight talk for years now and it's like no one really cares about customer service nor getting issues resolved they just hang up when they aren't able to resolve a issue. My suggestion is to get rid of the ones that don't know what they are doing and hire professionals.

Pros:
  • Great service
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service and negligent agents

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE SERVICE ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SERVICE

MariaST

Hi, Nikeita R. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main goal is to provide quality service to our valued customers and help them with their concerns. We are hoping that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves so we can help you out.

Please chat with us via this link http://***/6184eXcjw.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

Rowe Fmz
map-marker Newport, North Carolina

I have tried calling for three months now but I haven’t received any help yet. I kept getting hung up on but they still made sure to charge my card every month !

I'm getting very upset I have called the past three months to get my service disconnected from your service and they will not except my request

User's recommendation: Don’t do it !

MariaST

Hi, Rowe Fmz. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account.

Aisha H Cwd

| map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Terrible company and customer service!!!

I have called straight talk multiple times for all the problems I was having with their service. Every time and I mean EVERY they hung up on me multiple times!

When I did get someone who talk acceptable English. I had one guy tell me to fill out the satisfaction survey with him still on the phone with me telling me how to fill it out! He told me what to give him as a review word for word. Another time right after I reloaded my plan, on October 5th, my service got canceled because of not having a refill.

I had to use another person’s phone to call customer service and after the multiple hang ups, they finally refilled my service. Most things with straight talk also took multiple days and calls to get right! Just don’t choose this company!!!

Their unlock procedure is a big m as as well! If someone tells you this is a good company, they are LYING TO YOU!!!

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else for service! This company will make you pull your hair and teeth out!!

MariaST

Hi, Guest-c531****. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, we're very sorry about what happened. Our main goal is to provide quality service to our valued customers and help them with their concerns. We want to sort this out with you now.

However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link http://***/6184eXcjw.

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Spring, Texas

Mad as ***

Straight Talk Wireless - Mad as ***
Straight Talk Wireless - Mad as *** - Image 2
Tired of the lies not telling me you sold out to Verizon, their attitudes not doing anything to help me don't keep their word as what they say they will do And doing it. I miss the real straight talk the nice people and if you need a manager you had one vs now I can't let you talk to one we don't have one and more.

User's recommendation: Wait till they can tell the truth and fix the problem

MariaST

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we'd like to apologize for the issues you encountered with the customer service. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. We would like to speak with you for further investigation in your account and provide you a concrete resolution for this. Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact.

We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Rodney F Cuy

Verified Reviewer

Deactivated phone before end date

Updated by user Nov 14, 2023

Never ever again will I use straight talk Trac phone or the company that owns them

Original review Nov 12, 2023
I bought 30 days of service for three phones they deactivated my sons phone early and said sim card can no longer be reactivated no warning they did not send new sim card how can your people at Walmart install sim card works for 2 months now you won't give me new sim card if your not going to use that sim card any more you should replace it
Cons:
  • Bad service
  • No custumer service
  • Difficult to understand reps

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Never ever buy straight talk nothing but headaches with zero service

MariaST

Hi, Rodney F Cuy. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are very sorry to hear that. As one of our valued customers, we do not mean to make you feel this way. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for security of your account.

Janet M Rhm

Incompetent company

Original review Oct 20, 2023

Can not believe the incompetence of everyone at straight talk. _do not use straight talk_Purchased an airtime service card was told an employee at Walmart did not scan card properly so I was unable to add it to my account.

I have been on the phone for 2 weeks trying to get the issue corrected. I have talked to several incompetent people that choose to hang up on you instead of helping you and have asked to speak to a manager on every occasion and they refuse to transfer me saying the same little spew "I totally understand you I'm here to help you now"or"rest assure I'm here to help you with the situation now" I have also sent email copies of the receipt as well as the front and back of the phone card.

the email was undeliverable they were refusing the email from me. run run the other direction do not use straight talk they are very very incompetent them resolving the problem is to hang up on you and read from a script that will not resolve the issue and refuse to let you speak to a supervisor and I'm sure none of the calls are recorded or the account notated for any of the information.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Incompetent employees

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not use straight talk

MariaST

Hi Janet. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We understand your frustrations right now. Allow us to investigate this one in the system. Rest assured that we will process your refund request if there are any discrepancies.

Aside from calling our hotline number, you may also contact us via chat at https://***/support/contact. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.