Verified Reviewer

3.8

I have been a Straight Talk customer over 5 years and until today I have never had a bad experience. I purchased 2 phones on 10/1/21 and was expecting My Reward points to be available today.

After looking at my account online I saw that they were no longer pending or available. After calling customer support 3 separate times today I was finally able to talk to someone who explained why. The reason being that the phone went without service for over a day within the first 60 days after activating one of the lines. In the fine print in the terms and conditions is where you find that rule.

The representative said that there was nothing that could be done. I dont agree with that statement. After using your services for so long and spending thousands of dollars on service and phones I believe that you could make this right by restoring my reward points. Im not asking for anything that I did not earn or pay for, Im simply asking for a little leeway.

I look forward to your response. Thank you.

My contact information is:

Michael Elkins

1350 County Road 17

Enterprise, AL 36330

334-435-****

Odlaw911@***.com

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi Michael E Nua. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry to know that you are having some issues with your reward points. We understand your frustrations, and we are determined to help you get your problem resolved. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will be glad to hear from you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews