I have tried over and over again to set up and account through both mine and my husband just to get a new phone through straight talk and I've been "denied" each time for whatever reason and I know for a fact that both of our credit is good and according to their qualifications we both qualify so I'm having a really hard time understanding what the issue is. Really disappointed with this "company" or whatever you would call them. Maybe straight talk should update their payment plan to something new because what they're using isn't ideal and they very well just lost a loyal paying customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Switching to a new phone company.

I didn't like: Application.

Comments

MariaST

Hi GraciousArcticHare878. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.