1.9

I live out in the country where no internet providers are. I have a 5 year old son that plays fortnite.

I have the ultimate plan and was hot spotting for him to play his tablet or xbox. Got a message from straight talk about using hotspot. So i go get a hotspot kit from straight talk. I dont think they understand how easy data leaves.

Im basically paying $75 a week for 7gigs of hotspot just so my so can play. $75×4 plus $55. That should be enough to allow me to hotspot, but nope.

They need to come up with something different because this isnt right. $355 basically a month to stay connected is ridiculous, and nothing but greed...

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless 7gb Plan Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: 4g service.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Service.

• Too Expensive

Comments

MariaST

Hi EminentWeasel. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We appreciate your feedback,and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We're constantly looking for new ways to improve customer experience and will take this into consideration. If you need further assistance with your phone service, please feel free to chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.