I spoke to Vincent Terojas sale rep at the preserve at Medina community. He was desperate to get my $1000 earnest money.

He guaranteed that I will get my earnest money back if I didn't get the interest rate that I wanted with their lender. I knew right away he was lying, that is so untrue. I request to have a pre-qualification statement, but he refuse and stated that I had to give $1,000 Ernest money first to get a pre-qualification statement from their lender.

I was advised by co-workers to stay away from him. He was very shady and very crooked.

I was actually supposed to speak to Daniel Martinez but Vincent stepped in right away and took over. I thought he was okay until he kept asking me and asking me to ask me for the earnest money. And guaranteed I will get it back if I didn't get the interest rate I wanted from their lender. Now I knew exactly what coworkers were warning me about him.

Stay away from him. You will regret it.

User's recommendation: No earnest money, got lender pre qualification letter first, than give earnest money if it meets your satisfactions.

Location: Floresville, Texas

Comments

#1902851

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you have encountered with our service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant. Allow us to make it right for you. To further assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

We are looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews