2.2

I purchased an iPhone 6 and $130 card, was trying to transfer a phone number along with the purchase. I spent hours on the phone being transferred around trying to get the phone activated, finally they told me I needed to get a new phone or wait 5-7 business days for new SIM card.

To be honest after about 7 hours of being on hold, passed around, and lied to I decided straight talk was not for me. We went to the retailer of purchase they gave us the money back for our phone and were told because even though the phone and never worked the card had been activated so I would have to get the refund from straight talk. I had 2 or 3 straight talk reps transfer me around saying they were sending me to the refund department to only end up talking to someone who refused to give me the refund. So the company has now taken $130 and was not able to activate my phone but took my $130.

I believe straight talk is robbing people of their money and not providing a service at all. In 48 hours they could not get my phone to work and had the WORST customer service ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Apple Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Isha

They stole my money too.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you to resolve that issue.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews