115 Rolling Hills Cir, Easley, SC 29640, USA

I went to my local Walmart and the Straight Talk employee, Tina, was very rude and had a bad attitude. She was so rude, it made me angry. She does not need to work with people with an attitude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST

Hi ShinyBengalTiger. This Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, so I can further assist you.

MariaST

Hi ShinyBengalTiger. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are saddened to hear about it. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further address your concern. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

MariaST

Hi ShinyBengalTiger. We are saddened to hear about it.

Please send us message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further address your concerns. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We are looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews