I called for help on why my phone is acting up. I called on numerous times i always do what they ask me to do.

Turn off the phone, turn it back on etc. They have even updated the phone. I have taken the sim card out and read them the last 4 nunbers. Nothing seems to be working.

Then to top it off, I talked to the rudest nastiest reps ever. He was just plain rude and disrespectful till I just hung up on him.

I'm already having a bad day and to be on the phone with a jerk like him just took me over the edge. I would like to speak to a supervisor if i can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi Valued Customer. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience we have caused you. For us to further assist you, please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. This Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We'll be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service. Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep. Mariabot is just something to give the ILLUSION of caring.