Potwin, Kansas

I've used Straight Talk for years, with no problems switching my phone number...well, their customer service leaves something to be desired.If you're trying for a specific number and or porting it over, there may be issues.

My problem is I'm getting ready to return my Galaxy Grand Prime, after returning a Galaxy Core Prime last month. Both have major issues with overheating and the battery running down quickly, even when not in use. I don't play games, watch movies, read books, or otherwise do anything that should tax the battery. No idea about the overheating.

I'm on a very fixed budget, and am not looking forward to getting another lemon, but afraid to switch carriers as well.Wondering if quality has just gone so far downhill, it's hit or miss with these phones?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of samsung electronics galaxy s grand prime cell phone. Straight Talk Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics galaxy s grand prime cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.