Michigan, United States
1.4

I had brought a samsung nexus to straight talk service. I had to get a sim card replaced.

recently over the holiday weekend my sim card quit working, so they think. Since this has happened my phone no longer receives a signal or anything and the date and time on the phone is way off by hours and years. I called this so called technical support which by the way is neither, and after wasting my time an hour to be exact on my emergency phone which used up all my minutes that i have to replace.

I got no answers and they sent another sim, I called again to activate and nothing, no support and no service. So know what do y'all know what your doing?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Service plan.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Inability to fix problem, Wasting my time, Overseas service for americans, Sub-standard in all areas, Customer service unable or unwilling to help.

Comments

Straight Talk has done nothing to help. They refunded me for the wrong month, turned off my service and wasted my time because they are worthless.

Two broken sim cards and a non functioning phone.

Nobody knows why? and not one person to help not even the BBB.

MariaST
@Anonymous

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

MariaST