Elko, Nevada
2.4

This is the second phone I have gotten from them that doesnt work. I have been on the phone with them for over 8 hours trying to get them to fix it or replace it...

They just want me to reset the *** thing over and over every time i call them. The first one they did replace but had to wait over a week to get it. I ask to talk to someone i corporate office and they never give me a number. I was told that I need to buy an Iphone instead of an Android, because android phones have this problem often.

I asked what I am supposed to do with the phone I have and the money I spent on it. I was told to sell it!!! I said who's gonna want a phone that doesn't work???? I had it only two days when it quit working and the first one was only ten days.

I asked why the *** you sell them if they have this problem???

I was hung up on. It is hard to take photos or receipts when the *** phone won't let you do anything but make calls and receive calls

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Refusal to help.

Comments

Write the Better Business Bureau with your complaint too. If you have had so many problems with this phone and are unsatisfied..which it sounds like you totally are..take them to small claims court.

When you contact the place that is suppose to fix your phone let them know you are taking this action. I would make a suggestion to clean up your language as it wont look good in court lol....Good Luck

Call this number 305-715-6526. I believe it's corporate.

It won't do you any good, though.

They aren't any better. They'll hang up on you too.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.