Highview, Kentucky

My name is justin smith. I bought a straight talk phone from wallmart in February 2013.

My phone started to get really hot 3 months later and just completely stopped charging. Will I called customer service. And they told me to send the phone to them and they would send me a replacement. Ok great.

So I sent in to them. And lady told me. Within 3 to 5 buisness days I will recieve my replacement phone. Will month later I have not recieved it.

So I call 6 times. And of course me being from south. I can't understand them and they don't understand me. They tell me they aint recieved it.

And for me to give them tracking number. I never recieved tracking number cause I used local post office. Will know I don't have a phone. And low income with family and house and cars.

I can't believe they can't looking there warehouse and get my phone. Unbelievable. Don't get straight talk big scam.

And the people over seas is no help at all. Why have them when they can't speak English

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments