Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Jul 30, 2020

So I transferred my phone back to AT&T. I ve had my phone number for over 7 years.

Straight talk would not release my phone number to me so I had to change phone number. So inconvenient.

I've heard so many confessions of bad service of Staight Talk. I will not recommend to anyone.

Original review posted by user Apr 23, 2020

I have been with straight talk for several months. Every month when my auto-pay goes through, my messaging service goes out so every month i have to have it reset therefore I lose messages and cannot retrieve messages that are new.

Every month the same problem, I rely on my messages for my job. This is and has been very inconvenient. I have been on the phone for 40 plus hours since i transfered cell phone company regarding my messaging service. And not to mention that i have unlimited data and i cant barely ise it!

Please contact me regarding this.

I have been waiting for two weeks for a call back from corporate. 907-821-****

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Price.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Undelivered promises for unused services, Keep hanging up on me.

Comments

Hi Emily G. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.Our sincere apology for the trouble that you have experienced with our service.

We understand that your previous experienced was unpleasant and we want to make things right for you. For us to further assist you with your concerns, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Hi Emily G. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from. We have scheduled a callback for you. Please have your line available as a representative from our Corporate Department will be calling you in a bit to help you with your concern. Should you have other concerns, just chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews