My automatic payment was processed today. It went through properly. I checked my account. I can see that I have 1500 minutes and 30 days left.

I updated the phone with the *22890 number to no avail.

But my service was disabled for no apparent reason.

Adding 65 "word"s to meet 100 word minimum.

Word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I followed the link Maria posted. I went to CHAT and was able to get my phone working again. Thanks Lesly and Maria.

MariaST

Hi.This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for your disabled account. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.