when I went with you several years ago I was very pleased with the service but now it sucks. I live in the Atlanta metro area (cell towers are not the issue) but I never get anything more than 2 g and some of my apps have totally ceased to work now stating I need 3 or 4 g for it to work.

Additionally, voicemail no longer works at all. There is no change or improvement in my service even when I have just purchased more time, not even with 3 months purchase at a time.

Many folks have been referred to you in the past from me, but not anymore.....I am looking into new service myself now, even considering going back to Verizon for more money....at least I would get what was advertised as services. Oh, and forget trying to call customer service....I have better things to do with my time than sit on the phone endlessly and get hung up on...or maybe lose signal because it is throttled down so much

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

idkwhy but i have no service at school and barley in my house i have to always go outside to call or text someone.

straight talk is garbage. Cant even do a web search on google as the connection is so slow.

Always getring calls where other party cant hear me or i cant hear them.

Ripping people off like this is fraud. Sam Walton is rolling over in his grave with what his crooked kids have done

I have been with straight talk for almost 12 years. My latest phone of 4, I have had nothing but heck with.

8 months ago a Straight Talk customer made a clerical error and added a Florida ZIP code to my Louisiana address. This has caused problems with my local cell signal service. If I want them to change the ZIP code back to the original correct one, I will have to change phone numbers.

I am no longer a pleased customer or happy camper. Straight Talk sucks.

to C Ketchum #1566108

Hi C Ketchum. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Let us help you fix your phone. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I've had straighttalk for years with no problems, then suddenly 2 months ago I have repeated dropped calls, very poor signal in EVERYWHERE. I even went and bought a new phone, still the same problems.

I've talked to straighttalk and they tell me that they see no problem on their end.

They've said this 3 times! I'm done and im switching to Simple Mobile!

to Marlene #1562694

Hi Marlene. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

My service has sucked on here talked to them many times. Don't help you.

Their answer is to restart your phone.

They have seriously messed with my personal life and career. Heck can't even post my dislike because of scrappy service.

I completely agree! I've been with Straight Talk for several years with no problems but the past few months service has sucked!!!

Incredibly slow & forget customer service...it's a joke! It's literally like having dial up on a cell phone! It takes apps FOREVER to do anything & even texts have become sluggish!

My husband had to switch back to Verizon bc it got so bad & his phone is mainly for work. I can have a full signal & it will still not open/update pages on apps like FB, IG or SC.

to A Farmer #1562693

Hi A Farmer. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Yep, straight talk service sucks now. Close to a year ago I switched to straight talk from verizon (same towers, should be same service!) because Verizon is a bunch of crooks (*** these days who isnt?).

At first I was very happy with everything, but now? Starting about a month ago my service started deteriorating, and now it barely works at all.

It's almost like using dial up internet, for $60 a month?! I'm so fed up with cell phone companies charging obscene prices for absolute useless service!

to Christian Miller #1562696

Hi Christian Miller. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

MariaST

Hi. Im Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Im sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

to MariaST #1504619

same old company line. your service is horrible I can't wait to switch it's been nothing but a pain for me the last 4 months, bye bye!

to Anonymous #1562699

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.