1.1K views

when I went with you several years ago I was very pleased with the service but now it sucks. I live in the Atlanta metro area (cell towers are not the issue) but I never get anything more than 2 g and some of my apps have totally ceased to work now stating I need 3 or 4 g for it to work.

Additionally, voicemail no longer works at all. There is no change or improvement in my service even when I have just purchased more time, not even with 3 months purchase at a time.

Many folks have been referred to you in the past from me, but not anymore.....I am looking into new service myself now, even considering going back to Verizon for more money....at least I would get what was advertised as services. Oh, and forget trying to call customer service....I have better things to do with my time than sit on the phone endlessly and get hung up on...or maybe lose signal because it is throttled down so much

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Used to get good service. Not can't even use data I'm my house. TRASH

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues with your data. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I am very sorry to learn that your experience with our service, was less than adequate. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Straight talk sucks now July 4th 2019

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're displeased with the service. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent.

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Same experience with me in Washington State. The data speeds used to be just fine, but now it is all but useless and the overall signal strength and coverage area has decreased SIGNIFICANTLY.

Thought I'd save money because they had the best price.

That doesn't really matter if you can't use your phone when you need it. I highly recommend avoiding Straight Talk now.

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and I'm sorry that you are experiencing issues with you data service. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Suki

My service sucks now also...I get .3 megabytes on speed test. Just started happening.

I will switch services if it doesn't correct itself. I used to have like 12 to 30 megabytes a sec.

@Suki

Hi ProfitableButterflyFish. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We will check if the phone is provisioned in the system. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

idkwhy but i have no service at school and barley in my house i have to always go outside to call or text someone.

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with our service. Let us help you troubleshoot your phone. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

straight talk is garbage. Cant even do a web search on google as the connection is so slow.

Always getring calls where other party cant hear me or i cant hear them.

Ripping people off like this is fraud. Sam Walton is rolling over in his grave with what his crooked kids have done

I have been with straight talk for almost 12 years. My latest phone of 4, I have had nothing but heck with.

8 months ago a Straight Talk customer made a clerical error and added a Florida ZIP code to my Louisiana address. This has caused problems with my local cell signal service. If I want them to change the ZIP code back to the original correct one, I will have to change phone numbers.

I am no longer a pleased customer or happy camper. Straight Talk sucks.

@C Ketchum

Hi C Ketchum. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Let us help you fix your phone. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We apologize for any inconvenience.

#1720825
@MariaST

same b.s

I've had straighttalk for years with no problems, then suddenly 2 months ago I have repeated dropped calls, very poor signal in EVERYWHERE. I even went and bought a new phone, still the same problems.

I've talked to straighttalk and they tell me that they see no problem on their end.

They've said this 3 times! I'm done and im switching to Simple Mobile!

@Marlene

Hi Marlene. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews