I bought a packet at Walmart.There was no sprint SIM card so when I called they said no problem that they would send me one out I should receive it within 5 days.

I waited no SIM card. I called back after 5 days they said the person who wrote my ticket out never put in the notes why I needed a SIM card & therefore it was never sent out. I was assured they fixed it & that I would receive my sim card in 2 days sense they put a rush on it. Never got it so I called back & your excuses was they never put a rush on it that it was put through as a normal order of 5 days therefore it should only be 3 more days.

Well guess what still no SIM card. I called back & now the lie was they're having problems in the warehouse but she would email them & that I should receive it within 2 days. BULL. I said what sort of problems.

She said well they don't normally send out sprint SIM cards so they have to get one from somewhere. I said where, she had no clue. Are you friggin serious?? Is this anyway to run a business??

You people are pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourselves. How would you feel if put through this ***. By the way these were all so called supervisors.

Yeah right. If this doesn't get resolved I'm sending it back & telling all my friends & clients never to go with straight talk EVER.

Morint71@yahoo.com.941-284-1218 Tami

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We’re sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.