1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Phone broke so had to get was told I had get strait talk phone so I did and it was junk so I lose my card agian find a sim so now they want me to buy a sim for 1dollar and 6 bucks shipping and it be there in 5 days got one and strait talk wouldn't even reimburse me the days I couldn't use my phone due to thereExtremely slow option to get phone going I've been a customer for years and was on the phone for over a hr and half turning it on now I've used my phone for about 2 weeks and gotta get a new plan instead of them doing what is right if not fixed I will be going to different company highly disappointed in this all together

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MariaST

Hi flawlessminkewhale. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have gone through. This is definitely not the experience that we want you to have, and we would be glad to work with you to get this problem resolved. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.