1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The new data plan was announced in mid july that the 10g plan would be upgraded to 12g of high speed then slow to 2g afterwards fir the same price.When i renewed my service for august, my data went to crap!

Less than 2g speeds as soon as i renewed it and i hadn't even went over my high speed limit before it was due for renewal. I have spent over 25 hours since then as of today of my life with escalation after escalation for the slow data. Just last Saturday i received new sim cards for my three lines. After activating two of them, my data was great!

Oh, dont get excited and think it would be a fix for you, because the good data flow only lasted about 3 hours, then back to what it was. For instance, 40-240 kbps which is poor for internet browsing or video/streaming. 4g speed is 5-12 mbps ! The speeds that i have been getting are a far cry from what i pay for.

Nothing has changed on my end either. They even tried to tell me that i may need to get new phones! The truth is probably, since the update to the data plan, there are too many customers for their bandwidth and they are juggling with throttling different areas and time frames to insure that people have at least some kind of connection.

At this point, it isnt worth it anymore.Folks, your sanity is worth something!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Unlimited Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

MariaST
#1371940

Hi.I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

We'll be looking forward to work with you.Thank you.

to MariaST #1372296

I have spent over 25 hours of my life over the last month and a half, in an attempt to remedy your lack of providing me with the service that I am paying for.You seem to not be able to find the issue that I am having on three lines that I have with you all.

Just continue to do lack luster business, and watch your business fail. If you want to fix my problem, you will reach out to some one that has knowledge of your network, the ability to properly troubleshoor it, the energy to get off their butt and actually go do the troubkeshooting, and contact your customers with updates on escalated tickets (which is just a pacification attempt) . Tell you what.. have someone look at the data flow into the area of thaxton va, zip 24174 and basically at the base of thaxton mountain.

Fix it, and I will continue to use straight talk as long as it is fixed before my billing cycle ends. Otherwise, bye bye , I will just go directly through Verizon. It will cost a little more, but, I will have my sanity, not waste anymore time on the phone with bogus tactics such as "let me get a manager" or "I am going to escalate this issue.

Here is your reference number" , and I will have the service in which I pay for.

Speaking of reference numbers, use this one 1171133657, to find out what you need about my account, I don't feel safe sending my info through your email, I don't even know that I am sending it to a straight talk rep.