Overland Park, Kansas
27.3K views 116 comments

I have been using straight talk for a little over two years now. I purchase a $45 unlimited card every month. I understand they have some sort of "data limit" which causes my internet to run extremely slow. This only happens the last three or four days of the month. the rest of the time my phone runs great for 3G coverage.

Three days before my service was supposed to end, the internet was horribly slow. I refilled it the day before my service expired, which was four days ago. My service is still extremely slow. it takes 4 or 5 minutes to load a webpage. I can't. Use my facebook or twitter apps. My servicee is so slow, it won't even load a song on Pandora.

And, to top it all off, two thirds of my text messages won't send.

So, basically, my phone is good for making calls and taking pictures.

Review about: Straight Talk Cell Phone.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $45
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

Jon

Straight talk was sued for 40 million and lost ! For advertising unlimited data ! Seems to me they need to be sued again !!

Jon

Mine is doing the same.It sucks.

It's not the phone it's the service.Time to switch to another provider !

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1275963

I just paid my bill Friday and I've barely used my internet and it's saying I've reached my data limit. I called and they told me the same thing.. honestly thinking of switching

to Anonymous #1277104

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1286515

If you have your wifi off, that will do it.

Mound, Minnesota, United States #1253497

I have bought a unlimited card....no data or anything after refill...please help.

to Anonymous #1254014

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

LadyScot

Clear your cache.

Tonya

For the last three months my data speed has only been decent for about a week and then it's so slow it won't load much the rest of the month. There is no way I'm using all my data. I just bought a service refill but this will be my last time with straight talk if it isn't better this month.

to Tonya #1230901

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.