28K views

I have been using straight talk for a little over two years now. I purchase a $45 unlimited card every month. I understand they have some sort of "data limit" which causes my internet to run extremely slow. This only happens the last three or four days of the month. the rest of the time my phone runs great for 3G coverage.

Three days before my service was supposed to end, the internet was horribly slow. I refilled it the day before my service expired, which was four days ago. My service is still extremely slow. it takes 4 or 5 minutes to load a webpage. I can't. Use my facebook or twitter apps. My servicee is so slow, it won't even load a song on Pandora.

And, to top it all off, two thirds of my text messages won't send.

So, basically, my phone is good for making calls and taking pictures.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1342015

Mine is exactly the same. What is happening?

Straight talk was sued for 40 million and lost ! For advertising unlimited data ! Seems to me they need to be sued again !!

Mine is doing the same.It sucks.

It's not the phone it's the service.Time to switch to another provider !

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1275963

I just paid my bill Friday and I've barely used my internet and it's saying I've reached my data limit. I called and they told me the same thing.. honestly thinking of switching

MariaST
to Anonymous #1277104

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1286515

If you have your wifi off, that will do it.

Mound, Minnesota, United States #1253497

I have bought a unlimited card....no data or anything after refill...please help.

MariaST
to Anonymous #1254014

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

to MariaST #1354309

yes but your customer service department is worthless. I have never had so many problems with customer service in my life

LadyScot