Overland Park, Kansas
30.8K views

I have been using straight talk for a little over two years now. I purchase a $45 unlimited card every month. I understand they have some sort of "data limit" which causes my internet to run extremely slow. This only happens the last three or four days of the month. the rest of the time my phone runs great for 3G coverage.

Three days before my service was supposed to end, the internet was horribly slow. I refilled it the day before my service expired, which was four days ago. My service is still extremely slow. it takes 4 or 5 minutes to load a webpage. I can't. Use my facebook or twitter apps. My servicee is so slow, it won't even load a song on Pandora.

And, to top it all off, two thirds of my text messages won't send.

So, basically, my phone is good for making calls and taking pictures.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

Just got refill on 18 th and slow or no data at all i paid for unlimited??

@Amy

Hi Amy. I'm Maria from Straight talk Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

It happened to me, but the customer service helped me. You must turn off the cellphone, wait 20 seconds, then turn it on.

#1342015

Mine is exactly the same. What is happening?

Straight talk was sued for 40 million and lost ! For advertising unlimited data ! Seems to me they need to be sued again !!

Mine is doing the same. It sucks.

It's not the phone it's the service. Time to switch to another provider !

I just paid my bill Friday and I've barely used my internet and it's saying I've reached my data limit. I called and they told me the same thing.. honestly thinking of switching

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

PlasticKestrel755
@MariaST

This is a senseless motion to take because you still do nothing to help. All I got was a bumbling support provider that barely new English and couldn't even answer my questions.

LadyScot
@Anonymous

If you have your wifi off, that will do it.

I have bought a unlimited card....no data or anything after refill...please help.

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with live agent.

@MariaST

yes but your customer service department is worthless. I have never had so many problems with customer service in my life

LadyScot
#1241964

Clear your cache.

For the last three months my data speed has only been decent for about a week and then it's so slow it won't load much the rest of the month. There is no way I'm using all my data. I just bought a service refill but this will be my last time with straight talk if it isn't better this month.

@Tonya

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/19Cre0y to chat with live agent.

#1195676

I hate this phone plan so much! Not everyone has the money to pay for better ones, what about the all people you you lied too about the Data?

Its defiantly not unlimited! AFTER 3 DAYS I RAN OUT! I'm a teenager and use my phone on a daily basis. How am I supposed to do anything on this *** *** phone plan?

I can't go and send pictures, half my texts don't send, YouTube doesn't work, it takes FOREVER for anything to load! I could barely go on here, it took 10 minutes!!! I try everything, I delete, delete, delete, and delete! I can't down load more than even 2 apps!!

I did find a loophole! You know what IDGF anymore anyways I'm switching next month!! :):):) But for all u angry people don't turn off your phone!

I know that might be hard but it keeps from the high-speed data in tact!!! The only problem is it might bug out, so delete something's and you might be OK :) :) :)!!!!

#1195791
@Anonymous

Hi. We now offer the $55 Unlimited Plan with 10 GB of high speed data.

Please click on this link http://data.straighttalk.com for some tips to help you manage your data. If you need further assistance, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

@MariaST

I have the 55 a month plan 10g and have not even used 3g and my data won't even play a video off of facebook.