i have never had such horrible customer service than i have with straight talk!This compony is so unprofessional i can't believe they have not been sued more times than they already have.the straight talk representatives wii straight up lie to you and tell yo that they are checking the status on your order when really they are off talking to someone else in another language and laughing.

i have ordered several i phones from them and never once have i received the right phone. Whats even worse is that when i call and try to get my refund or even an exchange, i am lied to and given the runaround. If they would just be honest and say there is nothing they can do, or even if they just said they didn't feel like it, which I'm sure is the case anyways.

i would respect that more than to just lie and waist my time!!!Straighttalk, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

I didn't like: Umprofessional liars.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi anonymous.My name is MariaST.

We are sorry for the trouble.Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 and we will be able to assist you.

MariaST

Hi anonymous. We are sorry for the trouble. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 and we will be able to assist you.