Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: South Carolina Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless in Charleston, South Carolina - Never had a problem until recently

recommended by a friend I purchased straight talk service, got my phone, updated once, automatic renewals monthly, didn't have a problem for several years. now it is one thing after another. I needed an update, they sold me a phone that had a warning window that kept popping up, I called immediately, had to get on another phone, they did something and said it was fixed, once 30 days was up the problem came back. And now they will only send me a replacement but I am done. their customer service is SO BAD sometimes I think they are just messing with me, it is inconceivable that this company exists. obviously I am done with straight talk!!!

I know how you feel. I have been phoneless since Xmas eve.So part of it was my fault.

Two phones later I still have to wait till the 4th for a new sim card. And I will bet the farm that I wil have to go back to Verizon. Gross. They suck even worse.

So tired of dealing with Apu. Speak Engrish.

MariaST
@Anonymous

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Straight Talk Wireless in Graniteville, South Carolina - PHONE 1/2 WORKS

I bought Samsung phone at wal-mart from straight talk. Have had the same problems over and over again with the phone, which is I can SOMETIMES talk on it, I can SOMETIMES send a text message, it will SOMETIMES stay on and not reset itself. Straight talk will not replace the phone because when she placed a call to it, it worked. I explained that it does work 1/2 the time. I bought the wal-mart product replacement plan, they won't replace the phone because it should still be under manufactures warranty...bottom line I am out of 250.00 plus the phone. They say you get what you pay for but I am getting screwed, therefore never will I buy another straight talk phone nor a wal-mart replacement plan. And I strongly advise everyone else to consider another company.
Review