Rogers, Arkansas

I had multiple phone lines with straighttalk, I had then on automatic refill. I call in a couple of months ago to remove them from automatic refill after opting for a different cell phone provider.

I was told that the lines were taken off the automatic refill option and would not be automaticall charged any longer. I checked my statement this morning and found that even after calling several times to have the hones disconnected I was still being charged for service, I called Straighttalk immediatly upon finding out of the charges and they refused to cancel the charges or issue a refund even after just running one through today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

really. i think they just want your money.

MariaST

Hi! Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thank you!

Maria