Washington, District Of Columbia

Best price in the area.....but now I know why.

Customer service is so terrible that it outweighs the cheap price. I give them 1 star out of 5 (I would give 0 stars out of 5 if possible)

Two of their cheap LG Straight Talk phones broke on me (exact same phone, exact same charger issue), so I bought my own iPhone and ordered a sim card. I called and followed all the instructions on how to do it; everything was done correctly on my end. I get the sim card and it won't let me transfer my unlimited yearly plan from my broken phone to the new sim card because the phone was listed as "inactive" in their database...Called and 1 hour and 20 minutes later on the phone with a lady whom barely spoke English my phone is listed as "active." I hang up as she says everything is fine now; WRONG!! I go to transfer the plan from the current broken phone to the new straight talk sim card I ordered and it says I don't have an unlimited account even though in my account summary it clearly lists I do. I call in and they put in a ticket....I called to check on the ticket and they put in another ticket.

Long story short- $600 on the year unlimited plan I bought and the new sim later, 8 days without service later, 6 phone calls speaking to more people than I can remember later, 2 tickets later and lots of e-mails and time wasted with them and I STILL DO NOT HAVE SERVICE!!!

Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

• new sim card