1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They tell you that you are talking to a representative on the internet, ya know.. when you can't activate your phone to be able to call customer service....

and act like a complete robot. That's because it is an automated system, that is NOT a representative. They couldn't even tell me whether or not they were a machine... which means they ARE.

I NEED my phone WORKED ON by a SPECIALIST, but the *** machine INSISTS on BASIC METHODS that I've ALREADY BEEN THROUGH to get it to work.. WHY ELSE AM I TRYING TO REACH A HUMAN????

I tried to get them to call my phone, ya know, since they can txt me my six digit number when I request for it online, and since I can connect to their activation servers, but they can't contact me???? Because they are bots

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Lg Electronics Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Fix my phone service, or give me a smart phone with slide out qwerty keyboard. No variations. They can be NOT LAZY and look up my profile to see what I've had in the past..

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue.

Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.