I bought a Straight Talk Mobile Hotspot system and 4G data from Wal-Mart, the service ended up just after 4 hours.Was tying to fix this problem as we had very important data need be sent on the location.

But, their services system was so bad we ended up with no solution. Badly disappointed but that was not the end of the story. I had to call them again last night wanted to reactive the service. Finally the operator told me my device was suspended on the first day, she can help me to reactive it as there were 2 G data remaining.

what I need do is re-boot the system after 1 hour. But until now after so many time reboot, reset, restart... I still couldn't access internet. Had to call them again, and they said their system told me wrong information last night that all 4G data had been used up at the first day.

The device is good but StraigtTalk services were bad, giving me impression that they were cheating customer by eating up their points.Will return it for sure.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.