4800 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30345, USA
4.0

Been on auto pay for quite a few years now, and love it, only paying 47.53 a month and don't have to worry about rushing to the store and buying a card. This is less than buying one at the store and saving the hassle of inputting long numbers of running to my computer and adding the card.

Yes you get charged tax on the card according to your address. Customer service is not the greatest, but i've had few problems very few and been with Straight Talk for around 8 years, My phone bill use to be over 200 with all kinds of restrictions with ATT, but now i have no worries, i talk text and pictures use some wifi services like facebook and twitter, maybe even netflix data some times sucks but other than that i am pleased with the service.

Get a Straight Talk phone and you dont have to buy a sim card and they use verison network so have great coverage. Good luck

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Auto pay.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: To reach customer service is a nighmare.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for being a Straight Talk customer.

I understand how you feel about our customer care service.

Rest assured that we will improve it. If you're having an issue with our service in the future, you can send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews