Phenix City, Alabama

i bought a phone and service plan card at Walmart went to the parking lot to activate the phone from my friends phone went threw the process then entered the pin# off the card i had just bought and was told to enter anouther pin# because the one i entered had already been applied to anouther phone. So i contacted StraightTalk on their website and chatted with a represenative who refused to activate my phone without me buying a new service plan.

she also told me that the pin# had been redeemed online. I tryed to explain to her that I have not ever been on the website to redeem the pin# that there had to have been a mistake and 2 service cards had the same pin because i never redeemed the card she was so rude i asked for a name of someone to help me and she said nobody here is going to refund you for the card because you redeemed the card online....

Im so mad i paid 45$ for a card that i never used and now they are refusing to make it right ... what can i do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

I had the same *** happened and I had to pay 45 extra i didnt have

MariaST
to Anonymous #1171287
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Fort Scott, Kansas, United States #934106

They are doing this to my mom now...I'm contacting bbb.

This *** is ***.

i will be sure to make this known too.

only they activated it 2 times and both times we had to aurgue with them that it was hooked up.

even talked to the supervisor who said we were lying.

this is ridiculus.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hello. I am Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I will be glad to help you with the phone's activation.

Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com with your phone number. Or, you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Phenix City, Alabama, United States #801812

i believe you because the same thing happened to me but with virgin mobile.me and a freind both bought phones and cards and neither card activated the phone. and we did it all inside the store in front of cameras. still they simply stated that we just ate 90 dollars of cards.

so we went home and made voodoo dolls and the day the employees ended up with lepracy