What a joke!Bought the activation kit and being a current Straight Talk customer, felt I would have no problem.

I purchased the unlocked phone from Walmart, and make sure it is a phone accepted by this activation kit. Tried to activate and sim card was not active. Called customer service and spent 35 minutes on the phone being told "still working on your problem, 2 more minutes". Finally CSR tells me there is "system error" and gives me all kinds of ticket numbers, reference numbers, etc and my problem will be fixed within 24 hours.

24 hours later I call again, as my phone is still not working.

Spend another 20-30 minutes on the phone with someone I can not hear due to background noise.Also, make sure you get the "end of activation date,"as i was a current straight talk user, they tried to cheat me out of my 30 days of service.

Review about: Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone Activation Kit.

I didn't like: Lack of tech support, No protection, Lack of technical support.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.