Coverage Area
Style and Design

What a joke!Bought the activation kit and being a current Straight Talk customer, felt I would have no problem.

I purchased the unlocked phone from Walmart, and make sure it is a phone accepted by this activation kit. Tried to activate and sim card was not active. Called customer service and spent 35 minutes on the phone being told "still working on your problem, 2 more minutes". Finally CSR tells me there is "system error" and gives me all kinds of ticket numbers, reference numbers, etc and my problem will be fixed within 24 hours.

24 hours later I call again, as my phone is still not working.

Spend another 20-30 minutes on the phone with someone I can not hear due to background noise.Also, make sure you get the "end of activation date,"as i was a current straight talk user, they tried to cheat me out of my 30 days of service.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of tech support, No protection, Lack of technical support.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.