Resolved

I should have my posterior kicked for taking a one year plan with Straight Talk a few months back. Their customer service is horrendous.

Last year I tried to connect blue tooth to a rented car from the airport and data over ran the buffer making phone calls impossible. ST had me do a hard reset in which I lost all my contacts and the phone still did not work. I fixed the phone myself the next day after researching the internet. I recently purchased an unlocked I phone 6 plus after having a Samsung 3 for 4 years.

I purchased a $0.99 sim card from ST which was supposed to be a nano card from AT&T but sent micro card plus package was sent with signature request so I had to wait till Saturday till I was home to sign for a .99 cent part. I called back straight Talk and some dude Jose kept me on the phone for 13 minutes before completing the order saying the system was very slow.

Of course he took offense to me asking for next day delivery for correct Sim card in payment for previous ST error. Yes ST has the best prices for monthly service but now one knows why the low cost as dealing with electronic devices customer service is highly important

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE. The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad. Straight Talk/Net10/TRACFONE are thieves, modern day pirates.

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.