Coverage Area
Style and Design

Sept 12,2017. The app and the website routinely gives out messages claiming your password's incorrect, or your pin # is incorrect, etc., when trying to log-in.

I reluctantly call support because the last time I contacted them was so awful, but hey,,,just following directions. Rude children is Straight Talks business model, I suppose;Nothing's changed. I got a lecture from a youngster incapable of speaking ENGLISH, even though I chose ENGLISH in the prompt. The pin# in my account wouldn't work, the password wouldn't work,etc.

Her solution was for me to pick another pin # and to never lose it again, pick one you can remember forever. Didn't matter that the pin# I had was same that showed up on her screen, she said it was all my fault for problems logging in.

The rude,demanding tone, while not actually fixing a darn thing...excuse me, but no thanks. Worse customer experience ever, two times in a row.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Website.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let us help you in resolving your issue. Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

We'll be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.