2.8

I have been a Straight Talk user for years with really no issues. But now I am very pissed.

I've had the same phone number for several years and all my clients and friends from all over the world have me at that number. I recently had to order a new phone and the sim card they sent was from another provider that has terrible coverage in my area. So they sent me a new sim from another provider and installed and it was a different phone number. I tried to get my old number back but "supervisor" said it could not be retrieved and after waiting for a period of time (I asked to speak to her supervisor) she said she could get my old number but would have to send new sim (3-5 business days) but would have to terminate my phone immediately.

So I would be without my phone for a week or so. I am on the road most of the time and must have a phone. So now my only other option is to call everyone of my contacts and give them this new number (that is in the hundreds).

All along I have been so adamant and clear as to how important that number was to me and in just a couple of seconds Straight Talk screwed me. I believe I am done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

• Lost Number

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi russhulme. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. Please send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com for assistance your with your issue.

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.