Plattsburgh, New York

We don't call a lot of people. We though we'd save money with Straight Talk.

I can call my son in Maui. We've come across 5 numbers locally that we can't call. Yesterday we discovered that we can't call the New York State Police. Unacceptable.

I called ST customer service. The first rep. this morning said he'd call me back on my cell right off. Never called .

Tried again this afternoon, rep. was very rude and condescending. I mean extremely rude. I let him know this in no uncertain terms.

He hung up. I called back twice more, the final time the rep. was ridiculously rude and dismissive and started singing "i'm sexy and I know it" until I finally hung up.

This is a garbage company and should not be able to do business. Imagine not being able to call the police?

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

MariaST

Hi CarefulSwallowtail. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wirelesss.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

@MariaST

Your phone "reps" were rude, condescending, dismissive and downright ABUSIVE! No effort was made on your part to address legitimate problems we are still having.

I don't know if you are being a wise-ass or what, but apparently you have chosen to call me "Careful Swallowtail" for some reason. My next option seems to be for me to contact Walmart and Amazon by email with a complaint about you. I will include the recording I made of your rep singing "I'm sexy and I know it" as part of the condescension and abuse I was subjected to over the phone. I called you at least 6 times and several reps were abusive jokers.

Not acceptable and I won't call again. I will deal with it through 3rd parties. This is *** I was told I could call anyone in the U.S. and there are 5 phones so far that I can't call.

The final straw was when I couldn't call the New York State Police.And Now this feedback WON'T SUBMIT. COMPLETE JOKE!!!

MariaST

Hi CarefulSwallowtail. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced with our customer service. Allow us to resolve your issue through chat. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

@MariaST

Why don't you fix the problem that we are having? I have informed you completely on this problem, including giving you the numbers that we can't call.

Talking with more of your reps is just going to make me angrier. The verbal abuse was so pervasive that I can't believe your management isn't aware of it, nor can I believe that I am the only one who has been a victim of it.

You people need to get a handle on people working for you and set at least some standards for behavior and professionalism. Never in my life have I been so mistreated by "customer service."

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews