1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Aug 20, 2018

Did S.T.wireless try to contact...? *** NO What steps were taken to resolve this? NOTHING - they have NO “customer service” !

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2018

I’m a National Park volunteer, on a mountain top, with cell phone reception and got a HotSpot and data plan at Walmart for the month I would be here. The 1st one, 7 GB lasted FOUR days!

I was getting online for only 3 things: check Yahoo email, study a language at Duolingo, and watch YouTube guitar tutorials. I got a ride, 30 miles, to go to the nearest Walmart to get a 5GB data plan, and cut out the YouTube videos. The data was expired in 5 days. That is $125 for 9 days to be on line for about 2 hours a day.

I would NOT suggest S.T. Data to someone I hated - it SUCKS!

Do NOT waste your money! Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi unclespot. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.