1.5

Update by user Aug 20, 2018

Did S.T.wireless try to contact...? *** NO What steps were taken to resolve this? NOTHING - they have NO “customer service” !

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2018

I’m a National Park volunteer, on a mountain top, with cell phone reception and got a HotSpot and data plan at Walmart for the month I would be here. The 1st one, 7 GB lasted FOUR days!

I was getting online for only 3 things: check Yahoo email, study a language at Duolingo, and watch YouTube guitar tutorials. I got a ride, 30 miles, to go to the nearest Walmart to get a 5GB data plan, and cut out the YouTube videos. The data was expired in 5 days. That is $125 for 9 days to be on line for about 2 hours a day.

I would NOT suggest S.T. Data to someone I hated - it SUCKS!

Do NOT waste your money! Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

MariaST

Hi unclespot. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.