2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My husband and I both have Straight Talk.We live in Northglenn, CO.

It is a big city just north of Denver. We constantly have problems with our internet, pages won't load, fb pictures won't load, can't Google anything, can't play videos or music. It just keeps getting worse. Calling customer service is a joke.

First of all, you are lucky if you get someone that you can actually understand, obviously a call center overseas. Then they tell us to turn off the data, turn off the phone, turn it back on, turn data back on and check to see if it works. It never works so they have you do that several times. Then they say they will have to report the issue to tech support and someone will call me back on a different # to diagnose my phone.

They never call back, I call and complain, and again, someone will call me back but they don't. Terrible service and even worse customer service. Recently we were told that they were providing 8g instead of 5g on the unlimited plan. My husbabd added a service plan on Oct.

22nd, his phone has not gone above 3g yet!!DON'T GET STRAIGHT TALK!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Let me help you in resolving your issue.

Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.Thank you.

to MariaST #1379975

We switched to Metro PCS.The service is great!

No internet issues what so ever.We should have done it a year ago!