1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Same here!I've had straight talk on and off for a good 10 years never having much of a problem until about 3 or 4 months ago the service SUCKS!

I have the unlimited plan, just renewed yesterday and it barely works at all. Pages either take FOREVER to load or don't work at all. I went in that stupid chat thing they have on their site to talk to an "agent" and she kept asking for my address. First off straight talk, it's none of your business what my address is!

Second, what the heck does my address have to do with your waste of my time and money crap service?! I've had the same address for years so my location is not the reason.

She told me without my address she wouldn't help me.What a scam I'm switching carriers!

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Service is awful.

Comments

MariaST

Hi.This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through with your phone.

I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been. However, we need your current physical location/address to check for outages and changes in the coverage. We want to help you fix the problem and resolve your concerns.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.