Verified Reviewer

1.7

Original review updated by user Jun 05, 2021

Straight Talk is a big scam! Their $55 dollar plan is NOT unlimited!

At all. You cannot go past 200gb of data which is not stated anywhere. They scammed and banned me from their network. For using over 200gb of data.

I have switched.

they made me pay $138 dollars to unlock the phone I own. which is illegal.

User's recommendation: Do not buy Straight Talk. Use Visible for unlimited for $40 dollars a month. Its on Verizon. Its truely unlimited data and hotspot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Ultimate Unlimited Phone Plan.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Price of phone, Cheap service.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Not unlimited, Customers support sucks, Need to pay to unlock the phone you own, No discount when you sign up, No esim.

Comments

#2027267

Yes but there is no mention of the 200gb cap i had ran into. They said I didn’t violate anything. I had just reached the limit of data.

#2024870

Hi Jimmy W. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble. Please be informed that at 60 GB, we reserve the right to review your account for usage in violation of Straight Talk’s Terms and Conditions. To further assist you, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews