It took 4 days and 5 techs to decide what I tried to tell them, my phone was broke. Each call, each tech went over the same stuff every time.

Even though they were suppose to write notes for next tech, no one checked, and if they asked me to take the battery out once it was 15 times. It's still under warranty and they will not send a replacement until I send my broke on (like I want to keep a broke phone). Now who knows how long it will take to get a phone.

Every time I call "support" they just keep saying, sorry ma'am that is procedure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments

AlexTrac

I was about to give up on my phone until I found this email address for Straight Talk and they actually fixed all my problems. Now, I am glad I decided to give it another try.

Send them your name, cell number and serial number. The email address is ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or you can chat with them live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

They will help you.

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW. Thanks.