Stone Mountain, Georgia

I ordered a refurbished cell phone from Straight Talk in May 2012 and the phone arrived with the wrong power cord attached. I could not wait for a replacement so I bought a new phone and changed service providers.

I sent Straight Talk their phone back within two weeks taking advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee. I set it in a traceable manner and they received the phone. Called to determine when I would get my refund and was promised 30 days. It has been almost 120 days and I still do not have my refund.

Their Customer NO Service department are the more ignorant brain dead people I have ever encountered. I spoke to a rep that finally escalated the call to someone dumber than she was who could not understand that they had already have the phone and have lost it. After repeating the story for the fifth time I still have no idea when I will get my refund. These people are bad news.

All those that are loving them will have a change of heart as soon as they need the assistance of the Customer NO Service Department.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement.

Comments

Same problem. They are horrible!

Still waiting 2months later.

Spoke with numerous reps/ call centers, and they act like they are checking on their computers but always come back with the same response. No we don't have it in our system.