Paid for my refill service on July 12, 11 days later my data is still slow as ***... Customer service is a bunch of non english speaking Indians with names like Michelle and Peter? Really?

These peoples' english is so bad, I have no *** clue what they're saying. They tell you to reboot your phone, call *22890, check to see if your data is on... don't you think I've done that 1000 times BEFORE I called?!??!

Then, they transfer you 10 times and *** not only still doesn't get fixed, they *** hang up on you!

Why do we outsource these jobs to people like this? Incompetent pieces of ***...

Straight Talk can kiss my ***. There's no way in *** they're ever getting another *** dime from me to pay these foreigners to do *** jobs and stay employed. I'll deal with American providers that employ Americans to do the job right!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Poor customer service bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi! I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.